Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Bloggies!

There is this awards thing on the web called the Weblog Awards, or The Bloggies. This is their 10th year and they have some pretty impressive blogs among their winners and nominees. I've had 17 and Baking listed over there on My Blog List for just about forever now and I'm happy to send congrats to Elissa since she won in the Best Teen Weblog category. See, can I recognize greatness or what!? There are several different categories with something for almost everyone. (Although I think they've missed an obvious one in leaving out "best parenting weblog", but oh, well.)

If you want to check out some great blogs, head on over and start clicking. All of the winners and nominees are linked so you can click your way through the best of the internet. You can even go back through the years since those are linked at the top of the page.

Happy surfing!

No comments: