Friday, January 9, 2009

Recipes...With Links!!!

Now that I can do the linky thing, here's one for the recipe for Spiced Chicken With Black Eyed Peas and Rice.

Now another one for Grillades and Grits from Southern Living Magazine. (I thought that was where I got that one.)

Emeril's Shrimp Scampi which is really good and kid friendly since it uses chicken broth instead of wine.

Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Tenderloin I made this recipe from the card I picked up in the store. I never went on the Publix/Aprons website, but now that I did to find this recipe, it's totally cool! I can't wait to explore and find more yummy recipes!

I didn't find the Black Bean Cake recipe but I found the link to the authors of Apocalypse Chow, one of my favorite cook books. The subtitle is "How To Eat Well When the Power Goes Out" and all of the recipes use non-perishable ingredients, which is great for our hurricane preparedness efforts. Plus the recipes are just yummy, and we like the Black Bean Cakes so well we usually make them once a week. Almost forgot- the recipes are all vegetarian. There are several that we like but the Black Bean Cakes are our favorite.

And last but not least, from this week, anyway, is Soy Marinated London Broil from the Real Simple magazine web site.

Enjoy!

No comments: