Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winging Off to Washington!

Martha Jr. and I are flying to Washington, DC with 51 other Girl Scouts and moms to attend the Rock the Mall sing along celebration. Girl Scouts is 100, doncha know. There will be about 250,000 of us at Rock the Mall; wonder if we'll make the news?

This is quite a challenge to my fibro management program since other people have set the schedule, but hopefully vacation adrenalin will kick in and things will go smoothly. We have a fantastic itinerary if I can keep up!!

And I'd like to point out all the new camp songs links in the family fun and educational links section. You have to scroll down a ways to find it, but if you love camp songs there are lots and lots of them. The Eldest and DH have been rolling their eyes at me as I've tried to learn more songs, which involves singing along to the you tube videos. Loudly. :)

But now I have to go to bed, several hours earlier than usual. I'm trying to get ready to get up early for the trip; we have to be at the airport at 5:30 am on Friday. I'm usually just getting to sleep good by that time. I'm going to have jet lag in my own time zone!

PS: There will be live streaming of the event. Look for my group- we'll be in the kiwi colored T-shirts!

No comments: