Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is SO COOL!!!

I stumbled across this great web site called Chore Wars today. It's designed like one of the role playing games where you have these mystical characters who go around earning experience points and game items for... DOING THEIR HOUSEHOLD CHORES!!! I love it, love it, love it. The Middle Child was pretty quick to catch on, though; I was signing her up and having her pick out her character details when she said "I don't like this game, Mommy". But then she got to enter one of the chores she's completed recently and her character had an adventure- she fought a sprite! That's all it took- she was hooked. The Middle Child and The Youngest, aka The Wild Child, have been working their little tushies off around the house so they can earn more points. I love it!

1 comment:

P. Hentermine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.