Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, Hello

Hi: You still out there? I'm still here, although I've been neglecting my poor blog lately. I've been distracted. You see, I'm married to this really fascinating, sexy, intelligent, charming man and we got to spend a lot of time together when he was off in December. It's been like a renewal to get to spend all that time together, a rediscovery. I've been like the girl in high school who ditches her friends when she hooks up with her new boyfriend, only we've been married for over 22 years now. (Sorry, friends- I still love you all, he's just kept me really, really busy.) ;)

I'm 'fessing up. I'm in love with my husband and can't get enough of him, and it's been reciprocal on his part. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

kometes said...

I'd post a reply but I'm too *busy*.