Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutely

Happy 2011! I've been busy cocooning and that's extended to my on-line activities lately, but now DH is back to work, The Eldest started classes again tonight, we've already had a Junior Girl Scout meeting, and life is back in full swing. It is a new year and along with that I've made some resolutions. I've never been a big resolution maker in the past but setting goals is always a good thing to do so I'll give it a go. Here they are, in no particular order:

Around the House:
~ wash one to two loads of clothes every day (this means wash, dry, fold, and put away)
~ keep up with the bills
~ keep up with entering receipts in our money management program

Parenting:
~ implement fair and effective consequences and try not to yell; I will be Zen Mommy
~ make Sunday Family Bike Rides a habit for all of us

Personal:
~ continue my (almost) daily walks
~ ride my bike more often
~ find a way to get back to my goal weight while maintaining a healthy vegetarian diet
~ strength training!!! (This has been a resolution for ages now but I never seem to get around to it.)

And my all time favorite:
~ Remember to write 2011 instead of 2010!!

No comments: