Friday, January 9, 2009

Books!

I'm on a reading binge! I just gobbled up Janet Evanovich's latest, "Plum Spooky", a Stephanie Plum "Between the Numbers" book. I'm not a big fan of the mystery genre, but I like this author and I LOVE this series! They are too funny- DH says I'm not allowed to read in bed when he's trying to sleep b/c my laughing shakes the bed and wakes him up. ;) I also polished off Sophie Kinsella's "Undomestic Goddess", a fantastically well written romantic comedy fluff of a book. It was delightful, and just the book to read if you need to do some de-stressing. I liked it so much I went out and bought several of her other books, including some from the "Shopaholic" series. "Shopaholic" is a movie now, due out February 13th. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093908/) I've got to figure out how to do the link thing with the highlighted words. Oh, I know- I'll ask the eldest!

OK, she says she doesn't know, but she found the little icon of the link, so let me see what happens: OK, but how do I make it connected to what I've written? I'll see what happens when I post the message, and figure it out another day. :)

2 comments:

Laika said...

DH? Do I want to know what that stands for? :-)

Marjorie too doesn't really like mysteries but likes Evanovich...

Kim said...

DH = Darling Husband. Your mom and my mom both recommended the Evanovich books, and they are hilarious!