Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Please Comment!

Hi:
If you stop by and read my blog, please leave a comment or two! :) It's kind of lonely to keep writing a blog without knowing if anyone is reading it.

Thank you to Melinda for your comments, they are very encouraging, and I really enjoy your lovely blog. (See link to "At Shore's End" over there on the right.)

How to comment:
At the bottom of each post on the right hand side is a little counter that usually says "0 comments", although sometimes it will have a number if anyone has commented already. Click on that and a comment window pops up! You may need a google account to comment; I'm not sure, but if you do they are free and easy to set up. You can also click on that to read the comments that others have written.

Thanks!

4 comments:

kometes said...

This is not a comment.

Mindy said...

Hiya, sorry I've not commented in a few days. My Internet connection was tenuous at best on my daughter's laptop with wifi. We're back online with a real connection now though! I hope you'll have a chance to stop by my blog and read about the amazing provisions the Lord has given us this week!

By the way, the best way to build traffic to your blog is to visit other blogs and comment there. Most folks with hit you back or at least come check out your blog!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm reading all your recipes! Lots of yummy stuff here!

Thanks for the link, too. Give the comments some time, they'll come in, as will followers. Melissa's traffic advice is on target.

Lee Ann / Living Introverted

Kim said...

Thank you, thank you Melinda and LeeAnn! I'll follow your words of wisdom and I appreciate the encouragement. :)