Monday, October 11, 2010

The De-Mothing Continues...

Since the discovery of the moth population making a home for itself in my pantry I've been pretty busy. The pantry is now completely bare, vacuumed out, and wiped down. DH, the little ones and I went on a shopping expedition yesterday and managed to find several air tight storage bins and containers of various sizes. The paper goods that passed inspection (mainly items I've purchased recently) are in one of the bins and ready to go back in the pantry. I bought several large glass storage jars so those are filling up with rice, pasta, and flour. After stirring them up by moving everything around, I've only seen a couple of moths today, which I vacuumed up, so I'm encouraged.

There's still a lot of work to do so I'm wrapping up the NaBloWriMo post for today; short and sweet so I can get back to the bugs. Shudder...

No comments: