Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Of Sick Cats

I missed posting in time for this to show as a Monday post, but it's still Monday to me since it's been a looooonnnnngggggg day. My book club meeting went well; I am so pleased with the menu. After that our cat took a turn for the worse which involved... messes. After dealing with that The Middle Child, aka Martha Stewart, Jr., had her book club at the library, then home to deal with Sick Cat again. My legs and arms felt like jello (thank you fibromyalgia) but I kept going; it was a one-foot-in-front-of-the-other day. After resting for a bit and continuing to check on Sick Cat, I decided to take him to the animal ER after DH got home at midnight. Martha Jr. and I spent 4 hours there before deciding to bring Sick Cat back home. He's no better but we feel he's happier here.

So that's the day in brief, and now I'm going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will easier.

No comments: