Saturday, April 4, 2009

&$$#@( Neighbors

Well, actually our neighbors are pretty great, but last night someone's car alarm went off at 5:00 a.m. I was deep in dreamland but it roused me up enough to make me jump out of bed in a cold sweat; I was wandering around the hallway when DH comes along (he wasn't in bed yet; told ya he's a night owl) and fusses at me to go back to bed. What? I was all disoriented and couldn't process what was happening. I know we talked about the alarm but I don't really remember the conversation. I think I was trying to find his key chain to stop HIS car alarm but he said it wasn't his car. He thought I wanted to go out and fight the burglars or something; I just wanted the noise to stop so I could go back to sleep!!!

Worst part is I think the jumping out of bed thing hurt me- I pulled a muscle in my neck and I've been in PAIN all day. (It's made me a little cranky with the family.)

~:-P

No comments: