Friday, October 2, 2009

NaBloWriMo

NaBloWriMo stands for National Blog Writing Month, and I've missed the deadline to have my blog listed on the sponsoring blog, but I can still participate on my own! I wrote a post yesterday, after all, and here's today's, so I can totally do this. If you enjoy blogs but get tired of waiting for updates (and some of my favs have been abandoned lately... ah hem, Dog's Breakfast...) then check out the links at the NaBloWriMo site. You can start with Use Real Butter, one of the blogs I follow on a regular basis and where I heard about NaBloWriMo. (Love her photography and stories about living in Colorado, and all of her adventures! And then there's the food. She spends more time on cooking than I do so I don't have any plans to actually use any of her recipes, but I still love the food photography and her writing.)

2 comments:

Laika said...

>(and some of my favs have been abandoned lately... ah hem, Dog's Breakfast...)


Hoho, we'll see how you're holding up after seven years :-) No, seriously, blame Facebook. Anyway, I just posted something to Dog's Breakfast...

Kim said...

Heck, we'll see how I do after a month! I figured Facebook was to blame for the lack of posts on TDB. Just when I get into blogging dern Facebook comes along and ruins it all. ~:P